We will develop new type of patches according to the increasing demand from consumers. Kangdi Medical has been providing OEM service for more than 18 years.
KONGDY Under Lint Free Eye Gel Pads, Eyelash Extension, Makeup Anti Wrinkle Patches for Woman.Best Eyelash Partner: Are you bothered by Eyelash Extension, Facials, Eyelash Perming, Eyelash Tinting or Reduce Dark Circle, Remove Wrinkle, Moisture and Tighten Skin, Eye Puffiness? Upgraded Eye Patch is your best choice.
Professional Eye Pad Extension:
Specially designed to fit most eyes, don’t need trimming, no stray strands of lint or fiber, cover all the under lashes, protect the sensitive area under the eye. Feeling comfortable and refresh makes your work faster and cleaner.
Upgraded Gel Eye Pad:
Upgraded Hydro Gel, Pure Water, Glycerol, Aloe extract, etc. The Upgraded Hydro Gel make the patch stick well to bottom lashes, do not move or ooze into your eyes when eyelash extension. Offer safe comfort experience to clients.
Eye Gel Pad FEATURES:
1. Lint-free material doesn't shed lint to interfere with the eyelashes application.
2. Collagenase ingredients can moisturize, water, and brighten the under-eye area.
3. Ideal for eyelash extension to cover the lower eyelashes or stop the eyelids from fluttering, which will make your work faster and cleaner.
4. Suitable for eyelash extension application, facial care, eyelash perming and tinting, etc.
5. Ideal for makeup salon, cosmetics studio, or makeup artist.
Eye Gel Pad FUNCTION:
1. Reduces the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes.
2. Made with vegan collagen and minerals to bring back elasticity and youthfulness to the skin.
3. The perfect way to relax and can be used in conjunction with any face mask.
HOW TO USE Eye Gel Pad:
1. On a clean and makeup-free face, smooth on eye masks under eyes, just below your lower lash line.
2. Remove after 15-20 minutes. You can leave them on for longer if preferred. No need to rinse off.
1. Eyelash Extension Application, Facial Care, Eyelash Perming and Tinting, Makeup Salon, Cosmetics Studio or Makeup Artist, etc.
2. Reducing Dark Circles, Removing Puffiness, Preserving Moisture, Preventing and Anti-aging, Smoothing Winkles.
The Best Eye Gel Pad
Who doesn't want to look well-rested and fresh-faced? With eye gel pads, you can get a little closer to this ideal. They usually contain ingredients that help hydrate the skin and keep it looking smooth and supple. Some contain hyaluronic acid and collagen, while others utilize other all-natural ingredients. If you want to get just a little closer to that elusive fountain of youth or disguise a poor night's sleep, then eye gel pads are the way to go.
Considerations when choosing eye gel pads
Why do you need eye gel pads?
Eye gel pads are a quick and easy way to stay looking fresh, young, and ready to take on the day. Dark under-eye circles and puffiness are a frustrating byproduct of our increasingly busy lifestyles, but they don't have to be. Eye gel pads can keep the delicate skin around your eyes tight and healthy-looking while providing soothing comfort at the same time.
Different eye gel pads have different active ingredients. They tend to change based on their intended purpose. The following are the most popular ingredients in eye gel pads. Retinol is a popular ingredient in eye gel pads that endeavor to stave off the aging process in your skin.
Essential oils are used to rejuvenate the skin. Lavender and jojoba are two such oils. Sodium lauryl sulfate and parabens are present in some eye gel pads. However, these ingredients can cause skin irritation, so it's best to avoid them if you have sensitive skin or are trying eye gel pads for the first time.
Most eye gel pads are shaped like a standard eye mask, or they are comma-shaped patches. The patches are specifically designed to sit underneath your eyes where dark circles and bags stake their claim. Eye mask shaped pads tend to stay in place better than the alternative; however, the comma-shaped models often make better contact with the affected areas.
Duration of use
While some eye gel pads do their best work in the first 10 to 30 minutes, others require more extended use. Many of these suggest using them overnight while you sleep. These pads tend to be the ones that claim to temporarily erase lines and wrinkles from under your eyes. Overnight eye gel pads are a nice alternative to overnight creams.
Most eye gel pads that are mask-shaped are made from plastic or rubber. Higher-end masks that cost a premium are more likely to be made from medical grade silicone. Most masks contain small beads which help to retain cold when the mask is placed into the freezer.
Comma shaped patches are often made of silicon as well. Regardless of their material, freezing or heating any eye gel pad will make them more effective at reducing the signs of aging on your skin. Follow your package suggestions, but usually chilling them works best to firm up your skin.
I hope that my introduction can help you better understand how to work on an eye gel pad. Thanks.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.