We will develop new type of patches according to the increasing demand from consumers. Kangdi Medical has been providing OEM service for more than 18 years.
Capsicum Plaster is used as a counter-irritant and to produce heat on undamaged skin. It is used in the treatment of Rheumatic conditions. Also used for temporary relief of minor aches, pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
How does capsicum plaster work?
With regular use of capsaicin, this heating effect reduces the amount of substance P, a chemical that acts as a pain messenger in the body. Capsicum Oleoresin is used for temporary relief of muscle or joint pain caused by strains, sprains, arthritis, bruising, or backaches.
Product Name: Capsicum Plaster with Ginger
What are the benefits of Capsicum Plaster?
Why capsicum is good to eat
Capsicums are an excellent source of vitamin A and C (red contain more than green capsicums).
They are also a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin E, B6, and folate.
The sweetness of capsicums is due to their natural sugars (green capsicums have less sugar than red capsicums).
Do capsicum patches work?
Capsaicin is a component of chili peppers which gives their heat sensation. Capsaicin patch works by blocking receptors on pain-sensing nerves under the skin, which reduces sensitivity to pain. It is applied to the area of skin where you have pain and helps to relieve your symptoms.
Capsicum Plaster Main Ingredients:
Suitable Scope: Assist treatment for cervical spine, shoulder periarthritis, lumbar muscle strain, knee joint ache.
Capsicum Plaster Advantage:
1. Add Ginger essential oil, heat effect to relieve the pain area.
2. Relief cold feeling and deliver warmer to your body.
3.Porous, Waterproof, Sweatproof
Capsicum Plaster Usage:
1. Wash affected part and wipe it dry
2. Apply plaster on pain spot. one plaster can be used for 6-8 hours
3. There should be an interval of 6-8 hours before using the next plaster
4. One course of treatment is 10 pieces plasters, and the use of 3-4 courses is suggested for the best result.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
1. Rash, ache or excessive skin irritation occurs.
2. Conditions worsen.
3. Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Points for Attention: Topical use, don’t use on open wounds or allergic patients.
Preservation: Airtight, keep in a dark and dry place.
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.