We will develop new type of patches according to the increasing demand from consumers. Kangdi Medical has been providing OEM service for more than 18 years.
Cooling Gel Patch provides immediate cooling therapy to relieve discomfort associated with migraines, headaches, fever and even menopausal hot flashes. Kangdi Medical's cooling gel patch series include multiple types. Kangdi Medical has great production capability and excellent technology. We also have comprehensive production and quality inspection equipment. medical patch has fine workmanship, high quality, reasonable price, good appearance, and great practicality. Kangdi Medical can meet large-quantity orders and provide customers with high-quality OEM/ODM services based on great production capability and high production efficiency. We have advanced fully automated manufacturing equipment.
Cooling Gel Patch is often used to treat swelling and inflammation as the cooling action narrows blood vessels and slows down blood flow. KONGDY Cooling Gel Patch offers a simple and mess-free alternative to the common ice pack. These new patches have been developed after extensive research by health experts, and are effective at reducing pain and fever.
Cooling Gel Patch Feature:
- They are drug-free and safe to use with medication or in conjunction with your regular treatment routine. Safe for adults and children.
- They need no refrigeration, Convenient and portable so it can be used at home, at work or while traveling
- Cooling with Hydrogel Technology, Each soft, flexible patch stays comfortably in place and is not messy or greasy.
KONGDY Cooling Gel Patch can be used by simply placing against heated skin because the patch functions by absorbing heat and dispersing it. Each patch offers 10 hours of cooling relief in any situation. Unlike common ice packs, these patches are soft and flexible, allowing for easy application while also remaining in place. The Cooling Relief Patches can be used at any time, in any location, and they can be used in conjunction with medication or on their own.
Why the Ice cooling gel patch can cool down the hot skin?
1. The patch contains natural levomenthol, which reinforces the analgesic feeling of coldness, helping to relax tense muscles in the head and neck. For instant cooling, calming relief, use with or without oral medication, whenever headache or migraine pain strike.
2. The patch contains a high percentage of water which works with the body's natural cooling system helping to cool the body. As the temperature rises the heat of the skin causes the evaporation of water contained within the cooling gel sheet which creates a cooling sensation on the surface of the skin. The excellent heat transfer ability is made possible by the gels' unique structure which disperses heat freely and maintains a constant and steady cooling effect that lasts up to 8 hours.
3. Water has a much higher latent heat of fusion than most substances, and a melting temperature which is convenient and easily attained with, for example, a household freezer. Additives to improve the properties of water are often used. For example, substances can be added to prevent bacterial growth in the pack, or to prevent the water from solidifying so it remains a thick gel throughout use.
An ice cooling gel patch is often made of non-toxic materials that will remain a slow-flowing gel, and therefore will not spill easily or cause contamination if the container breaks. Gel packs may be made by adding hydroxyethyl cellulose (Cellusize), sodium polyacrylate, or vinyl-coated silica gel.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.